An error 0x800A0CB3 occured. No further information was provided.

I noticed this error once on a Windows 7 x64 operating system with an Office 2007 x32 installed. I have searched the internet for a solution, but nothing solved by problem. And finally I found an article on this link.

The solution was not provided directly, but it gives the idea it has something to do with OLE DB drivers. Installing Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable solved my issue. So, if you will see this error, you can try my solution. Please drop me a note if your issue is not solved.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s